Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Waking Life

Whoa. Everyone seems to have hated what the bleep. Personally, I think we should have watched Waking Life. It's also a thinker but visually is way better. The editing in what the bleep was terrible. Aside from that it was ok. The editing did make it hard to stay focused. It was like using every video transition available when you should really only use two (cuts and fades).

It did not make me think anything different from the first time I saw it. If anything I should make my gf watch it. She thinks she is 'fat' but there is little evidence for it. It's almost like she believes it. That's the real problem. It is all in your head. Most of it anyway. If you believe in something then it will greatly affect every other decision you make. I believe very little. Very little. Anything and everything is probable.

No comments: