Saturday, October 4, 2008

Hotwire

It's funny how our body reacts to the elements and makes the proper adjustments. While she cooked eggs this morning I could feel the heat come off the stove/pan. They looked good, smelled even better and tasted delicious.
Temperature and Balance.
My body knows how to stay upright and I never have to think about it. The only time I would have to think about it is when I begin to lose my balance. Almost the same goes for temperature. If I am feeling good, I don't even notice my temp. It's only when I am sick or in the freezing cold that it comes to mind. These two senses may be even more important than the main five. Without balance everything would be a challenge and we would probably feel sick to our stomachs all the time. If we had no sense of temperature, we could critically burn our selves and not even realize.
Right now, my hands are cold and my head is hot as I lean on the desk to keep from following into the monitor.

No comments: