Monday, October 20, 2008

Something better?

Most of the videos we watch in class I really like. especially the PBS stuff, i like PBS.

Bruce Nauman was an artist that we looked at. While listening to him in class I chuckled a lot. He was saying all of these things I had thought about before. It was like taking a glimpse of what I would be like when I get older. When he said "Don't watch anything so you can pay attention to everything" it sold me. That and the steps/stairs. You really don't realize how we take stairs for granted. Do you ever think about walking down a flight of stairs? I mean, left foot, right foot, left foot right foot...you probably don't. They are so systematic, all in even increments. It's hard to 'miss a step' b/c we know it will be just like the last one.

Research is to come but haven't started.

No comments: