Friday, October 3, 2008

Sight Seeing

Sight. Maybe the only sense that you need to function regularly, at least for me. This is really the only sense that keeps the elderly from driving.

Funny story about sight. So I really want a G5. A new one. 8-core with at least a 3ghz processor. I look online for one all the time (that I can actually afford. meeting my minimum requirements on the apple website still results in a computer over $4000 and that does not include a monitor. anyway). One day at work I was browsing craigslist and there it is. 8-core, 3ghz, 3TB and 8gigs of Ram for $2200. A dream come true. It was about 6:30 in the am and I get off work at 8. I thought I would wait until I got home to contact the person about it so i did. But when I got home it was nowhere to be found. Talk about your eyes playing tricks on you. I swear I saw it and I was ever so excited. I still believe I saw it, i know i did. So I must have been hallucinating or it was a scam that got pulled. Either way, I don't know. It wouldn't surprise me if I did imagine it though. People see what they want to see all the time.

I have seen things that are not real many a time. Last night I scared myself by thinking there was a dog coming at me in the dark when it was just a shadow from the trees swaying in the wind.

1 comment:

Zachary Akers said...

I have a 2.0 dual I got in '04 (no intel)and I still love it!