Monday, October 20, 2008

Bliss

I apologize b/c i am behind, thought I had until this week...anyway.

What I did for this assignment was channel energy. In order to clear my mind, thoughts and emotions I play music. Not like play a cd but compose, practice, jam or what have you. It is something that I have always done and it creates good results. It is probably used more to channel energy from emotional distress. Especially times of sadness. I don't get to worked up (angry, mad) anymore but it would be the same then too. It allows that good or bad energy to be put to good use. Much like hitting or throwing something, even yelling. It's not very confrontational but is rather euphoric. It's not that uncommon. I would think most musicians/artists do something similar. Sometimes it contains a message but is mostly just release.

No comments: