Sunday, September 28, 2008

What if you helped someone with something everyday?

This was nothing like I imagined I would do but for me, this is more important than creating any new media-esque project. If you do happen to read this please try to act upon this question;

"What if you helped someone with something everyday?"

A little "secret to life" that I would suggest to anyone. It could be as simple as holding the door open for someone, a smile, letting your boss yell at you, actually stopping at marked crosswalks, or leaving a pleasant message for someone.

I try to bring this to life everyday. Here is what I did with my newspaper clipping:

1 comment:

spyroterra said...

I try to live my life by these words every day. I am not trying to be a saint - it just makes me feel better. Maybe that is why I am a teacher???