Wednesday, September 24, 2008

What if i take the easy way out

We are suppose to bring to life one of these 'what if' questions right? My first thought (the easy way out), is to take an image and change the grass color to purple or turn the sky to red. I have ideas. Ideas that may take a while to unfold but I am working on it. I am still wondering what if they brought back Crystal Pepsi?
Currently, and oddly enough, I am sitting at a computer right now that has sign someone made about a lost pencil. I'm not sure how i feel about the last class. If I could do it over again i would have went for the pizza. I was really hungry at the time. Anyway, I am still thinking about my mother and wondering how she is doing. I love you mom.
It was nice to have people start to open up in class. I enjoyed listening to how others think or what they think or whatever. Then things got a little hectic and I had lost interest (like i am doing right now). I need to sleep more...

No comments: