Friday, September 19, 2008

Questions to myself...

Very personal, very vague.
What if...
  • this doesn't change a thing?
  • it is terminal?
  • it never heals?
  • i can't afford it?
  • i run?
  • i already see it coming?
  • i've made a huge mistake?
  • she feels the same way?
  • i say something to her?
  • i am right?
  • it would work out?
  • i make up my mind?
  • she reads this?
  • she knows?
  • i did more?
  • i lie?
  • i have to have surgery?
  • my vocabulary was larger?
  • i am wrong?
  • i really forgive him?
  • i do quit?
  • this is as good as i am?
  • i spent less?
  • she is not the one?
  • he didn't shoot himself?
  • he died?
  • i am crazy?
  • she is still out there?
  • things are happening that i don't know about?
  • i stay numb?
  • i'm busted?
  • i change my mind?
  • it's another person?
  • my dreams don't come back?
  • i'm not getting enough sleep?
  • they find it?
  • i spent less?
  • i saved more?
  • my feelings never come back?
  • i am wrong about love?
  • it's serious?
  • i could do better?
  • i have to move?
  • he doesn't win?
  • i can't stop?
  • i peak?
  • she is sick?
  • i lose her?
  • i don't cry anymore?
  • i die sooner than what i want to believe?
  • my doubts are right?
  • i don't get the job?
  • i get caught?
  • there are consequences?
  • it doesn't work?
  • i don't succeed?
  • i do go to hell?
  • we don't get any closer?
  • i listen to myself?
  • i trust my gut?
  • i trust my logic?
  • she is the one?
  • i believe?
  • i can't do this anymore?
  • this is it?
  • it stops?

No comments: