Thursday, September 18, 2008

A word to my classmates

Don't take me too seriously. After class I was thinking about some things I said and I thought that I might have offended someone. I've been leaving comments too. My mind changes so much that the only thing I really believe in is change. Most things do. So I hope people see this. If not I might make a disclaimer in class or something. Mostly curious I am. I just want to know why people do what they do or think what they think. I think that is more important than what you actually think or do. To be honest, I probably don't care what you think but I am curious about why you think it. I. I say that a lot. 70% of my sentences start with I. It's all I have control over (myself). Anyway...

Intentions are often mixed up and confused. When you create something, people may never realize your real intention. That's my reflection in short. So is it about the message you are trying to get across or the experience that others have with it? I guess if you want people to know exactly what you intended you would label it somewhere but what is the fun in that right?

My intentions aren't to change anyone's mind. Just for people to stop and look at things in a new light. No one is wrong for thinking or believing what they do. Be who you are.

No comments: