Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Lookin sideways like my man Pele

Favorites? I don't play favorites, but then again, I don't always tell the truth either ;)
There would some really good projects. Luke for example. Actually, all of Luke's projects this semester were really good. Kudos Luke. But then there are people like Stephanie and that other kid that sits in the corner with us, Scott maybe? I don't know at the moment but I do intend on replying to his proposal (identity ring a bell). Where was I? Oh yeah. Here's an observation...the class was heavy on the sides...I mean, it was the extreme left and right side of the class that always had the most input, kudos to us. Then there was the blue man, that took some courage, kudos to you. Mark, what's up Mark? Kudos to you for making that video at the end and taking this class in stride. I was worried about how you would react sometimes but I was happy to see you outside of your comfort zone. Beth, thank you for stimulating my brain, kudos to you.

But, to be completely honest, I think mine was the best. It could have been executed better but the thought behind it and the correlation to the research was spot on. I surprised myself. It came to me at the last minute and I was glad to take the time to make it happen even though I had another project ready to go.

Anyway, I will miss this class. I love you all, seriously, even if I do think you are crazy.

1 comment:

spyroterra said...

I agree that yours was spot on, but I agree with all your other comments too - the guy's name is John, BTW. I was really surprised and impressed by how seriously you got into this class. Your comments were very insightful and always on target. I may not always agree with you but I sure as hell respect your opinion. You were a pleasure to know - thanks for a great semester! And I really hope you keep up with this blog.

I was very impressed with how well you embodied Nauman in your project. That is what I was looking for! You owned your research. Now that IS something different!